AccessBank is one of Nigeria’s financial institutions, it provides both online and offline banking services. This, offline banking services using a short USSD code *901#. These short service codes allow you to transfer money within access bank to other access bank account, and from access bank to other banks, as well as from access bank to other banks located in various African countries. you can buy airtime and pay utility bills with this short codes and perform several transactions offline.
How to use access bank USSD codes
*901#, To use Access Bank USSD code for transactions, you need to first activate the USSD codes and link it your AccessBank account, the service will enable you to conduct offline payment of bills and fund transfer anytime anywhere without needing an internet connection or going to the bank.
To active this service Dial *901# and follow the prompt procedure to add your account number, date of birth and 4 special PIN to complete your transactions offline.
How to transfer money from Access Bank to Access Bank
This feature allows you to send money from your Access Bank account to another account holder within Access Bank. These service is free of charge using the access plc app. Dial *901*amount*Access Bank account number#
How to transfer money from Access Bank to other banks
To transfer money with your phone using USSD code from your Access Bank, bank account to other bank accounts you have to make sure the phone number you are using is the one linked to your bank account. Dial *901*amount*account number#.
You will be promoted to select bank to transfer and then enter PIN to confirm transfer.
Or use the second method below:
How to transfer money from Access Bank to international banks
If you can send money from AccessBank to Access Bank and other local banks, you can equally send money from your AccessBank account to other African countries instantly without having going through the hassles of western Union or money gram process. Dial *901*13# and select the country you wish to send money to.
Access Bank code to buy airtime airtime on my phone
It’s easier to buy airtime for yourself, from Access Bank with your phone easily without having go through the hassle of looking for a recharge card vendor and stress of typing the airtime PIN. To purchase airtime just dial *901*amount#.
How to buy airtime other numbers with Access Bank code
You can purchase airtime for others just like the way you can purchase airtime for yourself with Access Bank, to purchase airtime for friends, family and loved ones at your convenience. Just Dial *901*amount*phone number#. This service allow you credit other people’s phone easily.
AccessBank/Diamond bank USSD transfer codes.
From your any mobile phone, navigate to your dialer and dial *901#.
You will get a pop – up of some menu, select option 2 indicating Transfers.
It will take you to prompt message asking you to enter amount to transfer.
You will be taken to another prompt message asking you to enter access number or any 3 letters of name:
type in the bank account number you want to transfer money to and proceed.
Now it will take you to a list of bank names available in Nigeria, select the bank name you want to transfer money to and proceed.
At this point you will be taken to a screen display the amount and name of the recipient. For example, Transfer amount.
N5000 to joy Raymond.
Enter PIN to confirm.
Now type in your 4 digit PIN and confirm the transfer.
How to check Access Bank account balance
with this short and simple code you can be able to check your AccessBank/diamond account balance without stress current available balance or ledger account balance without stress. Check your AccessBank account balance by dialing *901*00# to check your Access Bank/diamond account balance.
How to reset Access Bank PIN code
To reset your AccessBank USSD code, you can dial *901# select option 4, select option 6 and enter the date and year of birth provided by you during your account registration and confirm.
How to get Access Bank loan
To qualify for AccessBank loan payday loan, you need to be their active customer for some specific period of time. The service allows you to borrow specific amount of money depending on your statement of account history, without collateral or further documents, and with low interest rates. Dial *901*11#. to get AccessBank loan.
Access Bank Short USSD codes
1. To check accounts balance, Dial *901*00#.
2. To top up credit/airtime balance, Dial *901*amount#.
3. To subscribe for GoTv, DSTV, bet9ja and data purchase, Dial *901*3#.
4. To top up airtime for other people, Dial *901*amount*phone number#.
5. To transfer money to from you AccessBank to other bank, Dial *901*amount*account number#.
6. To enquirer about your BVN, Dial *901*select 4 other self services, select 5 enquiry service and select 2 BVN enquiry.
7. To view your account number, Dial *901#select 4 other self services, select 4 enquiry service, select 3 a/c No enquiry and type in PIN. To view account number.
8. For cordless withdrawal, Dial *901*7#.
10. To subscribe to healthcare services, Dial *901*20# for healthXtra plan.
11. To send money to other African countries, Dial *901*13#.
12. To get salary advance, Dial *910*11*1#.
13. To request AccessBank loan, Dial *901*select 7 Xtracash loan.
14. To pay selected merchant, Dial *901*1*merchant account number*amount#.
15. To update your customer information, Dial *901*12#.
16. To conduct dual transaction service at the same time, Dial *901*14#.
17. To open new access yellow account, Dial *901*10#.
18. To top up your lekki concession company LCC, Dial *901*000*522*eTag number* amount#.
20. To opt out of the whole service, Dial *901#select 4 other self services, select 8 Next, select 2 opt out. Or dial *901*911#.
If you have any complaints or further informations, you can reach AccessBank customer care support on their 24/7 contact numbers on: 0700CallAccess, 07003000000, +234 1-2712005-7, +234 1-2802500 or or you can also reach them via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .