Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKTH) Post Basic Paediatric and Nephrology Nursing Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates for admission into the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, AKTH Post Basic Paediatric and Nephrology Nursing Programme for 2021/2022 Academic session.
Sales of form commences from June, 2021. Also See: Kazaure School of Health technology Jigawa: Form 2021/2022.
COURSES OF STUDY AND DURATION
Post Basic Nursing in Paediatrics
Duration : One (1) year.
Duration: One (1) year.
- RN with current practicing license from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Minimum of one year registration experience (Post Registration Experience)
- SSCE/WAEC Certificate with minimum of Five (5) credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics which were obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should visit the Hospital’s website at
Application forms are obtainable online on payment of a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand Nara (N10,000.00) only.
Kindly follow the guidelines below:
- Pay the required amount through remita.
- Steps to make REMITA payment:
- Kindly log on to remita.net.
- Select (Pay FGN and state TSA).
- Select (FNG Federal Government Nigeria).
- Who do you want to pay? (Type Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital).
- Name of Services/Purposes (Select :Post-Basic & Nephrology).
- Amount To Pay (Put the Amount).
- Fill in all necessary details and print REMITA Form.
- 2.Send the payment RRR to the following email:
- email@example.com. You can add your name and state in the email.
Receive your login in 24 hours
Kindly wait 24 hours for your username and password for application
If you have your login details already click HERE to apply Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be invited for interview.
Please note that, application is online and will be closed two weeks from the date of this advertisement. For more information please contact these numbers: 08039744155, 08027142257, 08034183478, 08060843440.