Bad breath: Natural Home remedy for mouth odor
Bad breath is an unpleasant, smell coming from the mouth. Halitosis can occur on occasion, or it can be a chronic condition. It may be caused by foods a person eats, poor oral hygiene, diseases, or other factors. Also See: How To Naturally Whiten your Teeth
The use of mouth spray has become a constant task for people who know their problems and wish to carry on with their affairs. Here on this article we will tell you how to naturally treat mouth odor, with the use of bitter leaf.
See Also: How to burn stomach fat at home easily
Home Remedy For Mouth Odor with Bitter leaf (Vernonia Amygdaline)
- Add a handful of smashed bitter leaf leaves into a teacup of boiled water.
- Add a piece of roasted alum stone.
- Cover with a lid and allow to steam for two minutes.
- Open the lid and start inhaling the vapor from the cup with the mouth for 5 minutes.
- Use the same water to rinse the mouth.
- Repeat This same method for 7 days (a week).