List Of Successful Candidates shortlisted for Digital Youth Nigeria (DYNG) Training Programme 2021: https://fmysd-esp.com
The list of succesful Applicants that applied for the Digital Youth Nigeria (DYNG) Training Programme through April, 2021 has been released online.
Qualified pplicants were sent email invitation for a 6 weeks Virtual exercise.
With 4 weeks online/virtual training, 1 week physically training and 1 week for assessment exam.
The picture Below shows a sample of email sent to Qualified Applicants:
And it read:
runa isu baba,
Mai-Adiko rayfield behind elim top suits, Jos
Dear runa isu baba,
Letter of Admission for the Digital Youth Nigeria Training Programme
With reference to your application, I am directed to inform you of your selection for the Digital Youth Nigeria (DYNG) training programme of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development: Economic Sustainability Plan on Software and Coding.
2. The training programme will be for six weeks, comprising 4 weeks virtual training, 1-week physical training and 1 week assessment.
3. To participate in the virtual training, please note that you will be required to use a unique identification code for registration and subsequent logins. To participate in the virtual training, which will commence on 12th of July, 2021, at 9:00am; kindly click on the link https://lms.fmysd.com, use “email@example.com” as your username and your unique identification code (DI60***2862E741) as issued on registration as password. At the end of the virtual training, you will be required to participate in a virtual assessment.
4. The Physical training will commence on 9th of August, 2021.
5. At the end of the six weeks training programme, you will be eligible for an empowerment starter pack (laptop) and certificate of participation, only if you comply with the following criteria:
- Watch the Orientation Video before commencement of the training.
- Attend the virtual classes for a minimum of 80% attendance of entire sessions.
- Attend 100% of entire sessions for the physical classes.
- Respond to assignment given during the training.
6. All registration and enrollment are to be carried out on or before 6pm Tuesday 13th July, 2021. Failure to do this is an automatic disqualification and forfeiture of your slot and every package that comes with it.
7. Kindly note that you are to adhere to all rules and regulations of the training programme. For further enquiries, please call the Project Management Office on 07025449502.
8. While we wish you a fruitful training programme, please accept the assurances of the Honourable Minister’s best regards.
Momoh I. Olugbenga
Director, Enterprise Development and Promotion Department
For: Honourable Minister.
How To Check The List Of 2021 Digital Youth Nigeria (DYNG) Training Programme: https://fmysd-esp.com Website.
To check your name or the list on the Digital Youth Nigeria (DYNG) Training Programme: https://fmysd-esp.com Website, just go to https://fmysd-esp.com/application-results/ and type in your Unique Code sent to your email after the registration conducted in April 2021.
If you’re shortlisted, your name will come up. Or you can type in your full name as it is when you register for the programme. The picture Below shows a sample of a Qualified Applicant:
How To Attend Digital Youth Nigeria Fmysd-esp Virtual Training Online
Login to your account on the website https://lms.fmysd-esp.com and Login to your account using your EMAIL as your username and password used during registration, then click on MY COURSE, the course you have enrolled on will Come up.
Then click on the course as shown in the picture Below where circled in Green:
Then wait for it to load to where it will show you Live Lecture click on it, and you are good to watch the lecture live.