Cizik School of Nursing Acceptance Rate
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, also refered to as Cizik School of Nursing. is located in Houston Texas, in an urban setting.
Cizik School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Below are the minimum requirements to consider for admission to the Cizik School of Nursing Pacesetter BSN program. The requirements listed are the minimum allowed, however the profile of the average admitted student can be much higher. For example, the average nursing prerequisite GPA for a Pacesetter BSN candidate is 3.5.
This information is not provided to prevent a student with a lower GPA from applying, however having a GPA closer to the average increases the chance of submitting a competitive application for review. Students denied admission may re-apply without penalty (a new application and fee must be submitted).
To maintain a fair and balanced admissions assessment, no exceptions to the minimum or material requirements are allowed. The application and all supporting materials must be received by the stated application deadline. Official transcripts received after the deadline will not be included in the admission evaluation process. If admission is offered, final transcripts from all previous schools attended will be required prior to the first day of school; the transcript(s) must show successful completion of all prerequisite courses.
Minimum Admission Requirements
3.00 GPA or higher in the required 60 hours of nursing prerequisites.
3.00 GPA or higher on required science prerequisites.
HESI A2 Entrance Exam Score Report
An application will be reviewed for admission if at least 48 hours of prerequisite, including 16 hours of science prerequisites (Human Anatomy and Physiology I or II, Microbiology or Chemistry), have been completed. Changes effective in summer 2022.
Required application materials:
- Online application and non-refundable application fee of $60.00.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. Electronic submission is preferred. Transcripts must be printed within six months of receipt.
- If you have previous work from college in another country, you must have the work evaluated by an accreditation service. This information will be used to determine which courses can meet the prerequisites.
- Official HESI A2 entrance exam score. The department ID is 198326.
- All application materials must be sent to:
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
PO Box 20036
Houston, Texas 77225-0036
Cizik Acceptance Rate
The official Cizik School of Nursing Acceptance Rate is approximately 40%. E.g (343 Applied), (138 Accepted) and (109 are Enrolled).
Cizik School of Nursing Application Fee
The official Cizik School of Nursing online Application Fee as at 2020 is $30 for domestic students.
Cizik Admission Openings
- Summer Admission is: April 15
- Fall Admission is: June 15
- Spring Admission is: November 15, annually.
Cizik School of Nursing Application Deadline
The deadline for Cizik application for domestic students is April 1st, whereas March 1st is the official deadline for international students, annually.
Cizik School of Nursing Address
6901 BERTNER AVENUE HOUSTON, TX 77030
Tel: +1 (713) 500-2002)