Covid 19 scholarships at The University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde encourages outstanding candidates with its Covid-19 Hardship International Scholarships. This scholarship is awarded to applicants from the United Kingdom, European Union, European Economic Area, United Kingdom and Islands, RUK.
The funding opportunity is available to all eligible students who will continue their studies in
Undergraduate and postgraduate taught and research program at the university.
Founded in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university. It consists of four major faculties classified on the basis of academic subjects and fields.
The university awards students to bring a range of skills they have acquired outside of their studies and support them in their career goals. Here, applicants can have the best chance of success when they progress to their undergraduate degree.
University of Strathclyde in the UK.
Course/field of study
Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Sciences and Strathclyde Business School.
The scholarship is applicable to Full-time/Part-time Undergraduate and Post-graduate Applicants.
University of Strathclyde Covid 19 scholarship value/inclusion
The scholarship covers living costs of students who are struggling for their cost during the semesters, (Summer).
25 March, Annually.
31 July, Annually.
Number of awards
UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, and RUK, International.
Students registered at the university (including students on academic and voluntary suspension) are eligible to apply to the fund if they meet the following criteria:
- have been in financial distress or anticipate financial hardship related to the current Covid-19 pandemic; And
- other funds not available to meet their basic needs, or insufficient to meet these needs. or
- Appropriate award for exceptional needs
Awards may also be made on an exceptional basis to students with “valid for enrolment” status.
1. Complete the Financial Support Application form if you wish to apply for financial support. Simply submit one application (and one set of supporting documents) and the assessment team will assess your circumstances and eligibility across all the funds we manage (Housing Support Fund, Mature Student Suffering Fund, University of Strathclyde Covid-19 Hardship Fund, The Lady Eileen McDonald EU & International Student Fund and Discretionary Fund).
2. Applicants are to complete the application, making sure to include all income and expenses. We cannot evaluate an incomplete application. You must submit all required documents or else your application will be delayed. Please provide photocopies, originals will not be returned.
University of Strathclyde Covid 19 Scholarship website
The official website of the University of Strathclyde Covid 19 hardship fund Scholarship website is: https://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/scholarships/covid-19hardshipfund/