CRCC Asia China Internship Program
The University of Calgary takes the lead in educating students, which is why it offers fully funded CRCC International Internship Programs in Asia.
The purpose of this educational award is to offer a fully-funded program for Disabilities, Jewish and Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities students studying or intending to study UCalgary in Canada.
Good opportunity for students
The University of Calgary was established on April 26, 1966 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is a public research university consisting of 14 faculties and more than 85 institutes and research centres.
Why in this tutorial? Through this educational opportunity, students will have the opportunity to pursue an internship program in China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam or the United Kingdom. It will also provide quality funding to all eligible students.
CRCC Asia China Internship Program Benefits
The scholarship will provide a fully funded one-month CRCC Asia Internship Program in Beijing or Ho Chi Minh City (including accommodation, internships, 24/7 on-site support, cultural activities, visa and more) and a round-trip flight tickets will also be provided by
Course Level: Any
University of Calgary Canada.
Course/Field of study
Almost all course, see other courses here
Scholarship Type/Value inclusion
Number Of Awards
25-50 awards, Annually.
Open November 1, 2021
CRCC Asia China Internship Program Eligibility Requirements
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree-level program in architecture and real estate, business, engineering, finance and accounting, green technology, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, hospitality, information technology (IT), journalism, law/law, logistics, and marketing ( public relations and advertising), media and creative industries, risk management, sports management, travel and tourism, NGOs/charities/non-profit marketing at the university.
- Acceptable Criteria: Participants must follow the eligibility criteria-
- Applicant must be between 18-25
- Be one of the communities (disabilities, Jewish and black communities, STEM and adoption/leaving care communities)
- Be a student at the University of Calgary.
How to Apply for CRCC Asia China Internship Program
The applicant must be a student of any degree-level course at the University of Calgary.
- Students need to contact the program advisor, Virginia Rayner, to apply for the scholarship. If participants are interested in the program, they can send a 300 word motivational statement explaining how this training will affect (the student) professionally and personally, etc. and also a statement about why you (the applicant) are applying for the scholarship and how are you (the candidate) active in your community? With a CV to email@example.com.
- Candidates must be very proficient in English.
The official website CRCC Asia China Internship Program website is: https://live-ucalgary.ucalgary.ca/international/crccasiainternship