Monash University Scholarship In Information Technology
Monash University Scholarship In Information Technology: If you are an outstanding student with the intent to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in IT in Australia, you may be eligible for the Monash University Women in IT Scholarship.
The award is an open international program to support young women who wish to study information technology. Based on academic achievement, the award will be given to 12th grade students from
Australia and New Zealand as well as around the world.
Monash University Australia/New Zealand
Course/Field of study
Undergraduate students in Information technology (IT) field.
Best Offer for $6000 Tuition Funding to Pursue an Engineering Degree at Monash University,
Number Of Awards
up to 50 scholarship awards annually.
Young Australian, New-Zealand and international female students in the field of IT.
Scholarship applications will open on Monday 17 January to Friday 4 March (2pm) 2022.
2pm sharp, Friday 4 March 2022.
To be eligible for the Monash University Scholarship should be:
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for a single or dual university degree in Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
You must be one of the following:You must be one of the following:
- Australian citizen / New Zealand citizen / Australian permanent resident / Australian humanitarian visa holder / International student
- a current year 12 or IB student, or have completed Year 12 or the previous year of the IB and have not undertaken any other undergraduate study, and
- Intend to enroll in any single or dual undergraduate degree offered by the College of Information Technology.
- Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admission Center (VTAC) will be automatically considered for a range of scholarships.
- Applicants must meet the age requirement for admission to Monash.
Monash University Scholarship Applicantion
- How to Apply for the Monash University Information Technology Scholarship: No application required. All eligible students who list Monash University as preference for their VTAC course will be automatically evaluated. Applicants can go and get admission in The College of Information Technology will be considered for this award program.
- Supporting Documents: You must download and complete the supporting documents cover sheet. The scanned paper, your full name and the scholarship applicant ID is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your documents as a single PDF file. Alternatively, documents may be sent to: – Coursework Scholarship Unit, c/o Monash Connect, PO Box 197, Caulfield East VIC 3145
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a course at Monash University, you must meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements before commencing studies at Monash.
The official Monash University Scholarship website is: https://www.monash.edu/study/fees-scholarships/scholarships/applicationshttps://www.monash.edu/study/fees-scholarships/scholarships/applications