Government of Italy Invest Your Talent Scholarship
Italian Government Scholarships for International Students: Recognizing the importance of international students as a key instrument for the internationalization of the country.
The Italian government, through its various agencies, will award a series of scholarships to international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy.
Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarship aims to increase cooperation between Italian universities and companies in order to increase their level of internationalization.
It also allows young foreign talents to specialize and start their work experience in Italian companies.
Higher State Institutions in Italy
Course/field of study
Partial Scholarship / Graduate (Master’s)
Scholarship Value & Inclusion
Full monthly fee waiver
Monthly allowance of €900.00 (nine hundred) Euros
Number of Awards
International Students Worldwide
To qualify for the Invest Your Talent in Italy award, interested candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Be classified as an international student from an eligible country.
- Be admitted to study a full-time course at a state-owned higher education institution in Italy for the proceeding academic year.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent obtained from a recognized institution of higher education.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1, 1996.
- You must present an English language certificate as proof of your English proficiency.
The Application deadline for the Government of Italy Invest Your Talent Scholarship is February 15, 2022 at 12:00 (noon, Italian time)
Interested applicants for the Government of Italy Scholarships for International Students 2022 (Invest Your Talent in Italy) must complete and submit the online application form by the application deadline.
Candidates must submit the following supporting documents:
- Baccalaureate transcripts and final grade
- English Certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Italian language certificate, when applicable.
- Video in which the candidate explains his motivations (no longer than 1 minute).
- valid passport
An official translation into English, French or Spanish is required if documents are in a language other than these three languages. Both translated documents and original copies must be provided.
Government of Italy Invest Your Talent Scholarship website