How to Join The Nigerian Airforce As A Graduate
If you want to join the Nigerian Air Force as a graduate, It simply means you want to join the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC).
The Nigerian Airforce DSSC is a nine months training given to candidates who want to join the Nigerian Air Force as a graduate.
As a Graduate, You must meet the following requirements.
Requirements To Join The Nigerian AirForce As A Graduate
To qualify for the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You must be between 22 and 28 years old at the time of application.
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Measure not less than 1.68 metres for (male) and 1.65 metres for (female)
- Must not have been convicted by any Court of Justice.
- Hold a first division minimum of not less than second class upper division class from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than upper credit.
- Applicant’s least in-service members of the Armed Forces must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption.
- Has a valid birth certificate endorsed by a Hospital Court or National Population Commission.
- Have a State of Origin certificate from your state liaison office.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the candidate’s character and integrity.
How To Apply For Nigerian Airforce
To Apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment as a graduate DSSC, or O’level Holder Airmen / Airwomen recruitment are advised to visit the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Fill in all the required information on the Registration Portal and submit.
Make sure you register with a valid email address and phone number so that it is easy for the Nigerian Air Force to communicate with you in the event of changes to the recruitment process.
Please double check all the information you filled in before submitting.
For submission of the online form to be complete, candidates must print out their attestation form, parents guidance consent form, and Local Government area attestation form.