How to Make WhatsApp Stickers Offline Free yourself, how to make your own stickers on Whatsapp, how to make your own stickers on Whatsapp using Bazaart application
A lot of people have been asking on how to make beautiful or meme WhatsApp stickers. There are free inbuilt whatsApp stickers in WhatsApp stickers store that’s readily available for use.
If your question is:
- how to make your own Whatsapp stickers
- how to make your own stickers on Whatsapp iphone
- How to make stickers for Whatsapp iphone
This article will teach you how to make your own WhatsApp stickers on how to make your own customized personal stickers using your photos, meme photos or even write ups to make great stickers.
How to Make Stickers for Whatsapp
Today I’ll show you How to make stickers for Whatsapp using your phone with Bazaart photo editor & design.
What Is Bazaart App
Bazaart photo editor & graphic design app is app used to edit, crop, resize, duplicate, adjust, erase, shape, transform, fill add both filters and shadow to you pictures, or add text to your pictures as well as build your own personal WhatsApp stickers. It also have a segment you can use for graphics design.
SEE: How to Hide Your WhatsApp Status From Some People.
Bazaart App Download
The Bazaart application is available for download on Google play store, All you need is to download the Bazaart photo editor from google play store or from App Store for iOS users.
The Bazaart app is a premium paid app that is used to sell premium feature and content. but you don’t have to panic as there’s free features you can use to make your WhatsApp stickers free.
Follow the steps below to make your own stickers:
- Download the Bazaart app.
- Lunch/open the app
- Scroll down to the bottom of the app and locate the plus sign +, and click on it.
It will come up with two option namely; start from scratch and start with a photo.
SEE: How to View Someone Else’s Whatsapp Messenger Status Without Them Knowing
Starting with a photo helps you to have full length of your photo, while start from scratch will allow you have a smaller and compressed photo that is easily adjustable.
But we will use the “start from scratch” option in this tutorial.
If you click on the the former (start from scratch), it will open an empty cheque looking background, at the bottom of the page click on photos icon.
These will lunch your gallery to enable you select any picture you want use to creat your stickers.
SEE: How to Prevent Someone From Tagging You On Facebook
- Select your preferred picture, then drag the edge of the selected picture edit or rotate to your taste.
- Then click on the share icon at the top right of the page.
- You will see several option at the bottom of the share page namely; save image, Instagram, WhatsApp stickers and WhatsApp.
- Select the “WhatsApp stickers.”
- a page will pop up, then click on add to WhatsApp at the bottom of the pop up.
- It will take you to another pop up page, then click on save save.,your sticker is ready;
See: Facebook account hackers: how to recover hacked Facebook account
How to Locate Your Newly Created Stickers On WhatsApp
Follow the steps below to locate the WhatsApp Stickers you just made on the Bazaart application:
- Lunch your WhatsApp application.
- Click on the stickers icon.
- Locate your newly created sticker at up edge of the stickers showing.
- Click on it and send to any of your WhatsApp contact.
- When sent click on the photo of the sent sticker, then click on add to favorites.
- Now your stickers is available and easily accessible to you on the favorites pack of stickers.
How to Make WhatsApp Stickers Offline Free