National Hospital, Abuja School of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for admission into the following Post Basic Nursing Courses for the year:
- Post Basic Nephrology Nursing
- Post Basic Oncology Nursing
Abuja School of Nursing Admission Requirements
All Interested candidates must:
- Be registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Have current practicing license issues by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Possess O’level GCE; WASSCE OR equivalent in at least five subjects passed at credit level (not more than 2 sitting) to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The course duration shall be 12 calendar months. Or 1 year.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should collect application forms from the School of Post Basic Nursing National Hospital Abuja on payment of non refundable sum of: Five thousand two hundred naira (N5,200.00) only at cash point National Hospital Abuja. Two hundred naira (N200.00) only to be paid into:
- Account Name: FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee
- Account Number: 2034009628
- Bank: First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Entrance Examination Schedule
The date of the entrance examination shall be 2nd August, 2021. Candidate whose application meets minimum requirements shall be contacted through their mobile phone numbers.
National Hospital Abuja Post-Basic Nursing school Form
The forms shall be on sale from 6th April, 2021 and submission of completed application will close on 30th July, 2021.
Completed application shall be returned to the School of Post Basic Nursing National Hospital Abuja.
Chief Medical Director .