Nigerian Airforce DSSC recruitment Application Form 2021/2022
1. The Nigerian Airforce (NAF). Is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cardets in various professions.
2. All Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin. Applicants must be between the ages of 20 – 30 years of age (Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible) with the following exception:
- Medical Consultants: hould be between the ages of 25 – 40 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
See: Successful candidates shortlisted for Nigerian army DSSC/SSC course 26/47 training exercise 2021.
- Chaplains/Imans: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 – 32 years (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
The exercise is not for serving personell desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personell above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not Apply.
Minimum height is 1.66 metres or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 metres for females.
See: Nigerian Airforce SSCE – How to join easily based on merit.
3. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, Applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 other credits in subjects related to degree course of study.
Computer Literacy will be an added advantage; Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter Of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying.
Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
See: List Of Successful Candidates shortlisted for Digital Youth Nigeria (DYNG) Training Programme 2021: https://fmysd-esp.com.
4. Interested and qualified Applicants are to apply online at www.airforce.mil.ng. Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the online form.
5. Applicants are to print out the the documents listed below after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form.
- Parents/Guardian Form.
- Acknowledge Form.
See: FMARD AFJP Grant Shortlisted Candidates & Disbursement of Grants Date 2021.
6. Online registration will commence in the 26 July, 2021. And close on 30 August, 2021.
7. Applicants are to NOTE that NAF online registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE. No payment should be made at any point throughout the exercise.
8. The Local Government/Indigene certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and the photocopies of the signee’s drivers license or international passport. The passport photograph of the application behind.
See: Successful beneficiaries shortlisted for NYIF: check here.
For further information and instructions, don’t hesitate to drop a comment in the comments section below.
Or follow our Facebook page or Twitter handle for fresh and hot updates concerning the recruitment.