How to Join Nigerian Airforce on Merit
The Nigerian airforce being the last and the youngest among the Nigerian military armed forces, it’s established in the year 1964 by the Nigerian National Assembly. Nigerian airforce being the last among the Nigerian military it’s said to be one of the best among the rest with their good salary structure.
Benefits of Joining The Nigerian Airforce
The benefits of joining the Nigerian Airforce is that it provides its personnels with free exquisite/spacious accommodation, competitive salary structure, life insurance and security, good annual allowances, study leave, etc.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment is open for SSCE holders known as the Airmen/Airwomen and degree Holders for Bsc/HND Graduates nationwide.
Is it Easy To Join The Nigerian Airforce
The question about How to Join The Nigerian Airforce may not be far fetched, as this question will provide you with steps and guides to teach you easy steps which will give you 90% chances of joining the Nigerian Airforce easily based on merit without having to pay bribe or know someone.
How to join Nigerian Airforce based on merit
To be eligible to join the Nigerian Airforce easily based on merit, there are few things you need to take into cognizance, and you need to know the basic requirements to join the Nigerian Airforce and other hiding requirements to enable you join the Nigerian Airforce easily with 90% assurance.
Requirements to Join The Nigerian Airforce
The Nigerian airforce recruitment requirement to join the Nigerian Airforce is to first between the age range of 17 -22 years, and possess either WAEC, NECO, GCE, NECO GCE or NABTEB secondary school certificate with a minimum of 5 credits from your O-Level results including both English and mathematics as compulsory subjects with 3 other subjects respectively.
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Non Tradesmen/Women.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must posses at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
Including primary school leaving certificate or testimonials.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Nigerian Airforce Height Requirements
Height Ranges from 1.65 meters for females while 1.68 for male applicants. You should be physically and medically and mentally fit, you should be free from physical disabilities such as broken legs, stammering, flat foot, bigger navel, and facial tattoos.
With all these requirements you are 50% eligible to join the Nigerian Airforce based on merit. While others must have requirements to join the Nigerian Airforce easily is explained below
How to join the Nigerian Airforce Without Connection/Godfather
This simple secret i am going to talk about will give you 90% eligibility requirements to join the Nigerian Airforce easily without stress. As I have discussed above, on the basic requirements to join the Nigerian Airforce based on merit.
With this secret you only need to have a few requirements to stand out among other applicants.
Other Necessary Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Requirements
First you need to be physically and medically fit, then you need to understand the Nigerian Airforce exam structure by going through their past questions, then the last, you should try as much as possible to learn a small handy work that can provide you with a recognized trade test certificate.
Yes with a trade test certificate you have 90% assurance of being successfully recruited into the Nigerian Airforce easily.
What Are The Trade Test Certificate Needed to Join The Nigerian Airforce?
There are several trade test certificates which includes:
Carpenters. And many more.
With this trade test certificate and understanding the Nigerian Airforce examination structures you might just be the best and most wanted person needed to be recruited into the Nigerian Airforce basic training for SSCE secondary school holders certificate.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Website
The official Nigeria airforce Recruitment Portal for SSCE and DSSC is: https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
How to Join Nigerian Airforce on Merit