List of Successful Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26/2022 & List of Successful Candidates for Short Service Combatant (SSC) Course 47/2021
List of Successful Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26/2022 List of things to take to the Nigerian Army Short Service commission commission SSC training exercise 2021
The Under listed successful candidates for the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant. Course 47/2021 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA), Kaduna on Tuesday 6 April 2021.
General Instructions for Nigerian army SSC 2021 Training exercise
1. Successful candidates are to report at NDA (Old Site) with the following:
a. Original credentials and SSC 47 online application print out that bears their
b. Four copies of 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position
c. Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
d. Two pairs of black trousers.
e. Two pairs of pure white canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
f. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
g. One blanket (gray or army green color).
h. A set of cutlery.
i. Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wear.
j. Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes
from their commanders/commanding officers.
2. Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 7 April 2021 will forfeit their positions and be replaced by another candidate on the Reserve List.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FINAL LIST CANDIDATES
- a. Original credentials including online print out that bears his/her passport photograph(s).
- b. Four copies of 5×7 coloured photographs in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- c. Two pairs each of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue short (without stripes).
- d. Two pairs of pure white canvas/
trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- e. A pair of navy blue track suits (without stripes).
- f. Two pairs of white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- g. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- h. A set of cutlery.
- i. One pair of national dress, one pair of black suit and 2 pairs of casual wears.
- j. One pair of white shirt, one pair of blue shirt and a black tie.
- k. A pair of black belt.
- l. Four pairs of white socks and 2 pairs of black socks.
- m. A set of wrist watch.
- n. A pair of black laced shoes.
- o. A pair of swimming trunk.
- p. Pressing iron.
- q. Toiletries.
Each successful candidate is to report to Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Cantonment, Kaduna with the following:
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
b. Two black lounge skirts.
c. A pair of trouser suits.
d. Two pairs of black short tight.
- Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
- Successful candidates who fail to report within the stated period will forfeit their positions.
- All reserve candidates are not to report until when invited.
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC Course 26/2022 Shorlisted Candidates for Final Interview
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIAN ARMY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 26/2022 SELECTION BOARD
FROM 11 – 24 JUNE 2022
The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public that the Selection Board for Direct Short Service Commission Course 26/2022 will hold at Nigerian Army Battle Fitness Centre Falgore, Kano State from 11 – 24 June 2022. For list of shortlisted candidates.
List of Materials to Take to The Screening Center
- Shortlisted candidates are to take note of the following:
a. Candidates are to report to the Selection Board venue on 11 June 2022 with the following:
(1). Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
(2). 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
(3). 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
(4). Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
(6). Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
(7). Beddings to include blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases etc.
(8). 4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit.
- The Selection Exercise will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
a. All academic/professional certificates including testimonials, NYSC discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
b. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
c. Valid certificate of state of origin.
d. Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
e. Letter of recommendation by Commanding Officers/Commanders for military personnel.
f. Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
g. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
h. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including referee forms.
- Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Shortlisted DSSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 11 June 2022 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9 am on 12 June 2022 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
- Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area: The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
a. From Kano – Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
b. From Zaria – Kano. After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA straight to Falgore Training Area.
c. From Jos – Kano. Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Military Secretary (Army)
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC Course 26/2022 Shorlisted Candidates
The Shortlist Candidates for Nigerian Army DSSC 2022 Course 26 are computer based preselected for examination which is scheduled to to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday 28 May, 2022
Center: 25 centres nationwide
If your state list did not show up, please wait in few minutes, we’re still updating the list!