This article will provide you with Step-by-step guide on how to apply for The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment for Contactable 2022 with details about the application requirements and required attachments.
About Nigeria Police
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is a para-military organization that is in charge of enforcing the law and maintaining peace.
The Nigerian Police Force was established on 14 October, 1960. It is the only federal agency with nationwide jurisdiction and it has been tasked with the responsibility of maintaining law and order in Nigeria.
The recruitment process for becoming a member of this organization can be divided into two phases:
1) Application phase where you will submit your application to any of the police recruitment centers;
2) Selection phase where you will undergo various tests, interviews and medical examinations before being offered a job.
The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Nigeria police recruitment is a process that is essential for the Nigeria police. The Nigerian Police Force is one of the largest and most active law enforcement agencies in Nigeria.
The recruitment process for Nigerian Police Force officers includes a variety of exams and interviews. These include written tests, physical fitness tests, psychological tests, and an interview with the police officer.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) is a Federal Executive Body under Section 153 (11) of the ToConstitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended).
By virtue of Paragraph 30(A) of the 3nd Schedule, Part 1 of the Constitution and Section 14 of the Nigeria Police
Act, 2020, the Commission has power to Appoint such
2. other Persons to offices in the Police Force as are required for the effective and efficient performance of
3. the functions of the Police Force on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Commission.
In pursuance of its Constitutional Mandate, the Commission in conjunction with the Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitable, vibrant and qualified young Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Constables (Recruits).
a) Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
b) Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1″ January, 2022 and 31″ December, | 2022);
c) Not less than 1.67 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for female;
d) Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only;
e) Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
f) Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
g) Be free from any financial embarrassment;
h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
i) Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of chief superintendent a police (CSP), or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this you need the following:
1. Functional email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise);
2 National Identification Number (NIN);
3 Soft Copies (scanned) of recent passport
results and Birth Certificate;
With the above softcopies, log on to
www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and proceed with
1. On the homepage, click on Apply and then sign-up with your email and preferred password (Use a password you can remember);
2. Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify and activate your account;
3. Sign in with your email and password after your account activation;
4. Update your profile, provide all necessary attachments and ensure you use the phone number linked with your NIN (if any):
5. Review the information provided and ensure there are no mistakes before final submission;
6. You will receive an email confirmation of your application which you would be expected to print and present at the physical screening venue if you are selected for this stage:
7. Furthermore, the email will contain a link to your profile that would enable you print out your details at your convenience.
NOTE: This Police Constable Recruitment
Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates).
Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Application Portal
Portal opens on 15t August, 2022 and closes on 26th September, 2022.